Chandlers are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening the restaurant on
Friday 11th September 2020.
We are taking table booking reservations now, please note it is advance bookings only.
We will be open on Friday & Saturday evenings only from 6pm-9pm
We will be continuing our very popular Carvery Sunday Lunch takeaway service every week & also our Friday night homemade Stone baked Pizza takeaways
Please note that we will be adhering to strict procedures & we reserve the right to refuse anyone showing any symptoms of COVID19 or anyone not following our rules.
We always endeavour to keep all our customers & staff safe & will continue to monitor the situation every day.
Should we feel the need to close the restaurant again we will do so with immediate effect.
Please read why we are asking for contact information and encouraging all our customers to provide it.
· You can play a significant role in helping staff, customers and visitors understand the importance of NHS Test and Trace and play a part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
· Please give the name of your group. If there is more than one person, then you can record the name of the ‘lead member’ of the group and the number of people in the group
· Please write a contact phone number for each customer or visitor, or for the lead member of a group of people
· Please write the date of visit, arrival time and, where possible, departure time.
· Thank you for your co-operation in keeping everyone safe & enabling Chandlers to remain open during these difficult times.
· NHS Test and Trace & Chandlers Brasserie Ltd will handle all data according to the highest ethical and security standards and ensure it is used only for the purposes of protecting public health, including minimising the transmission of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming all our customers back & our new restaurant menu will change every week & will be available to view on our Chandlers Facebook Page & on our website